Dec 1, 2010

Count down day 2

Days until Christmas: 24!!! 


As this day, December 1st, 2010, begins, my mind is crowded with thoughts... Thoughts too numerous even to sort. Among those random thoughts float dates, expectations, wishes, and duties...


                                                My
                                   Random Thoughts:
                        The laundry must be processed... 
                  ...Leaving for Karuizawa in two days, I 
              must pack......Coen goes to nap in 20 minutes... 
         Christmas is just around the corner - Do I have something
     for everyone?... What souvenirs do I still want? I wonder what's 
  for lunch... Have the dishes been washed? ...I really want to see my 
animals...Seeing family and friends would definitely come before that.
  I wonder if it will snow while we're in the mountains this weekend... 
                                              I really
                                              LOVE
                                              this time
                                              of year!




Merry 24 days before Christmas everybody!!!


All my love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment