Dec 2, 2010

Count down day 3

Days until Christmas: 23!

Today we have smoggy skies with the sun peaking through in the West. Not much is visible, and the entire sky looks grey from where I'm sitting. (And yes, it is the sky not the ceiling.) The temperature is nice today - a high of 64 degrees Fahrenheit. 

Not much has happened so far today... After taking Eastin to school this morning I had a few minutes to chat with my family and grandparents. Then Coen and I made a batch of gluten free chocolate chip cookies! They were soooooooo good! The recipe made 32 cookies, but there are only 30 on the cooling rack now. Two of them donated themselves to scientific research. ;) I was testing cookies to see whether or not the ones that were broken when they were taken off the pan tasted any better than the others... My conclusion was that they did taste better! :) However, I believe that more research may be necessary. ;) 
Anyway, after I made the cookies, I washed the breakfast dishes. Other than those two rather insignificant tasks, I have done very little today that is profitable. (I have done some things, but they didn't take much time or energy.) 

 Perhaps I can write more later, but after reading that very short summery of my day, I feel rather ashamed of myself... I think I'll go find some laundry to fold or something.... Before I go, I'll also post a very funny picture of Coen... The other day after realizing it was unusually quiet in the living room, I found Coen with both hands in the sugar container, and couldn't resist the 'Kodak moment'. :) 

All my love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment